Clearance price Last 2 left
The Ventilator 2 meets the comfort needs of any recreational cyclist. With the Patented Multivent System, integrated mesh in the upper, and the new Coolmax Ergo Air insoles, this shoe is sure to keep your feet happy.
- Women specific fit
- Ergo Air II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
- HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Velcro closure straps: Easy to adjust
- Decentered straps: Provide effective heel support.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathable
- Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue insoles for warm temperatures: Allow for thru-ventilation
- Heel reflector: Improves visibility
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats with shims (F-4, R-4)
- Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 265 g/9.4 oz
- Women Standard Fit
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.