Mach 100 700C Flat Bar - Medium
- Frame: Shogun 6061 alloy
- Sizes: 19"
- Colour: Satin black, red and grey
- Fork: Shogun rigid alloy with rack mounts
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated threadless
- Handlebar: Consul Control 620mm x 31.8mm
- Stem: Consul Control alloy 90 x 31.8mm
- Grip: Dual injection TPR
- Saddle: Consul Control comfort
- Seat Post: Consul Control alloy micro adjust
- Seat Post Clamp: Shogun Alloy collar
- Rim: Shogun double wall alloy, 700C
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tyre: CST dual sport 700 x 32C
- Tube: 700 x 32PV
- Front & Rear Hub: Alloy quick release
- Shifter/Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Front Dérailleur: Shimano 3 speed
- Rear Dérailleur: Shimano 7 speed
- Crank Set: Consul Control alloy 3 piece
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed
- Pedal: Alloy caged
- Rear Brake: Consul Control mechanical disc brake
- Front Brake: Consul Control mechanical disc brake
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
We know that quality bikes aren't that cheap and so Velogear is happy to offer a few ways to help you save. You can choose to pay off your bike immediately with Credit card, Paypal, Bank deposit, Cheque or Money order. OR you can now choose our Layby payment plan to suit your budget and timeframe.
Layby it now for Christmas! All you need to do is pay an initial $50 deposit to get the ball rolling. You can then make the additional payments at a time and payment method that suits you.
If you choose to pay by Layby we will contact you once your order has been placed and the $50 deposit has been made to organise your payment plan and options.
Laybys will be held for approximately 2 months.
There are no extra fees for this service.
Once your bike is paid in full it will be sent out for you!
We warrant that all Aussie Cruisers are free from any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, or accident. We agree to replace or repair any part that proves to be defective. Included in the instructions that you will receive with your bikes are information on torque requirements, maintenance and repair to keep your bike in perfect condition.
Aussie Cruiser frames, handlebars and stems come with a LIFETIME warranty which guarantees the parts to be free from cracks, breaks, etc.
Moving parts (such as cranks, pedals, etc) come with a 6 month warranty.
The wheels are warranted to be free from manufacturers defects. The truing of the wheels is a wear and tear item.
Consumables (chain, tyres, tubes, saddle, grips, etc) are guaranteed to be free from any manufacturers defects.
In the unlikely case that you receive a damaged product you need to email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damage. We will then work out the best and quickest way to rectify the situation.