Magila by Gistitalia is our premium winter jersey.
For those who require fine materials, fitted sewing and Italian style.
- Long zippered
- Stretchable, fleecy lined material
- Moisture and heat disippitation via special side panels
- 3 rear pockets
- Folded cuffs
- Elasticed silicon waist gripper
- Cycling coat tail
- High neck
- Produced from Dry-Tex, this jersey offers the latest in moisture management technology
The jerseys have a very trim cut.
Our staff member is 184cm, 91kg, Chest 43"/110cm and Waist 38"/97cm. He normally wears size XL Australian T-Shirts. He chose a size XXL in this jacket, it was a trim fit.
So for a trim fit we suggest select the Italian size, 1 up from your normal Australian size. For a looser fit select 2 sizes up.
|Australian Size||For Trim Fit Select||For Looser Fit Select|
Our Size and Quality Guarantee
If the item does not fit, or for any other reason, you may return them unused in original packaging. You may choose to exchange for a different size, get a store credit, or a full refund.
- Great fit, great look Review by Richard
Nice feel on the skin and very warm. 3 Pockets carry all you need. High collar keeps neck snug on chilly days
- fashion on the bike Review by sanfik
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.