High Country Bike Adventures offers both Bike Rental and Bike Tours.
High Country Bike Adventures is ideally located in the heart of the Milawa Gourmet Region, North East Victoria and close the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail. High Country Bike Adventures has over 20 hybrid bikes in a range of sizes to suit large adults through to small children and helmets available for hire from a ½ day to as long as you need.
High Country Bike Adventures also offers a bike and rider transfer service to and from accommodation within the Wangaratta region and to the alpine villages of Bright and Beechworth for day rides. High Country Bike Adventures can make your ride all downhill sailing without the uphill challenges.
Our bike riding packages offer you 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 day cycling tours
- bike rides to suit your ability
- accommodation to suit your style, whether it be a luxury B&B, hotel or motel or a cabin in one of the region's picturesque locations
- meals are provided on each day with your evening dinner at a location of our choice
- bike rental and helmet hire (optional)
- all transfers to and from your accommodation and on your ride at your request
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
We are unable to handle enquiries or take bookings for this operator.
Please go directly to the operators website as shown.
This is a great site with plenty of information and maps from the Murray to the High Country region
Being on a tour your leader will normally supply all necessary cycling accessories for the trip. They will also advise or sometimes supply some cycling clothes. Panniers are generally only used on longer tours. Bike helmets are compulsory.
A basic checklist comprises:
Spare bike tubes