Bring your chain back to life in just 19 seconds!
- Easy to use mechanism simply clips over the chain with minimum effort.
- Heavy duty rotating brushes rapidly remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely.
- Includes Muc-off 400ml Bio-degradable Chain Cleaner.
- Removes even the toughest grime including water proof grease and chain lube/wax residue.
- Brings your chain back to life in just 19 seconds!
The kit comes with a can of Muc-Off Chain Cleaner to use with the Chain Doc device, making it ready for cleaning straight out of the box! Muc-Off?s 400ml Chain Lube can also be attached to the Chain Doc for mess free lubrication/
The Muc-Off Chain Doc banishes grime from bicycle chains with minimal effort. The mechanism works by clipping over the bike chain and combining heavy-duty rotating brushes with the awesome power of the Muc-off Chain Cleaner. Basically, the Muc-off Chain Doc is more than a cleaner. It brings your bike back to life in a matter of seconds... 19 to be exact.
Directions for use:
- STEP 1: Position bike upright or mount to workshop stand. Shift chain to the middle front chain ring and third smallest on the cassette for optimum chain tension.
- STEP 2: Hold the can in your left hand, with thumb over button and forefinger on the trigger. Now position the open ?Chain Doc? over the chain.
- STEP 3: Pull trigger to close the Chain Doc. Back pedal for 2 to 3 revolutions and depress chain cleaner button. Continue for an additional 2 to 3 revolutions without spraying.
- STEP 4: Your chain is now ready for lubrication. N.B: Chain Doc is also compatible with Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube (available separately). Simply follow the instructions on the can for fast and mess-free lubrication.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.