Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube is a highly versatile, all-weather chain lubricant.
- Suitable for all conditions.
- Dry Formula that creates a clean durable and protective layer.
- Contains PTFE, with superior penetration qualities.
- Incredible drivetrain efficiency without attracting contaminates.
- Comes in an easy to use aerosol for fast, efficient application.
- Leaves no messy residue, and it's suitable for O/X/Z Ring chains.
Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube is formulated to hold up to the extreme pressures that are applied to modern drive chains. It's a highly versatile, all-weather chain lubricant that has superior penetrative qualities ensuring that every part of the chain link is lubricated.
Muc-Off's advanced Dry Formula creates a clean, durable and protective layer that inhibits rust and corrosion. The added PTFE has exceptionally low surface friction to provide incredible drivetrain efficiency without attracting contaminants. It's clean, and it's easy to use.
Directions for use:
First time user: Fully de-grease and dry chain. Shake can vigorously and apply lube ensuring every part of the chain is treated. Re-apply to ensure maximum protection. Avoid contact with brakes. Store in a cool dry place.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.