- Ensures silky smooth gear shifts
- Reduces friction and energy consumption
- Repels water for chain and component protection
- Excels in wet, muddy riding conditions
- Extreme pressure additives for increased efficiency
- Vegetable oil based formula for eco protection
- Pipette system for easy application
- Can be applied to chain, shifters, cables and derailleurs
- Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube is an ultra durable, long distance bicycle chain lubricant and oil that’s been specifically formulated to excel over long distances in wet or muddy conditions. Our state of the art formula has been derived from natural ingredients and made completely from renewable sources.
Muc-Off Wet Chain Lube penetrates deep into your chain link’s core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection. Our integral ’Extreme Pressure Additives’ coat every part of the link to provide a silky smooth gear change and an ultra efficient drive chain.
Directions for use:
- 1. Clean drive train thoroughly before wet chain lube application.
- 2. Ensure drive train area is dry.
- 3. Apply a moderate amount of Bio Wet Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- 4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.