Baby Nutty Helmet - For ages 12 to 36 months
Announcing the birth of Baby Nutty by Nutcase Helmets!
Nutcase Baby Nutty is the only helmet designed specially for babies from age 1 years old. Lightweight for their growing necks, well sized for snugness and cute to boot.
Even babies wanna bike. Watch them grow from being a passenger in your bike seat or cargo bike to their first two-wheeled glide to their first bitty tumble. Baby Nutty is there for your little one for with the best in helmet style and fit. Introducing Baby Nutty, the newest in little noggin protection from Nutcase.
Comfy for them, comfort for you. For ages 12 months to 36 months.
ALL I orders will be sent by EXPRESS Post to ensure Delivery prior to Christmans !!!
The baby helmet you’ll both love!
- Engineered, tested, and certified for 1 year and older
- No pinch, no tears Nutcase Anti Pinch magnetic buckle
- Easy-on fit system grows with your toddler
- Ergo-design for optimal bike seat posture
- Lightweight shell for growing bobble heads
- Integrated smile and compliment generator
- Available in several different colours!
- Ultra lightweight 240gm
- Designed for babies heads sizes 47- 50cm
- Complies with AS/NZS 2063:2008 Australian Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets
The Baby Nutty Helmet comes complete with 3mm pads fitted inside the helmet. Also included is a set of 6mm pads so you can really customise the fit.
Hear What The Experts Say:
Bicycle.com Tested: "The Nutcase Baby Nutty Is Both Smart and Fun. This cool kids' helmet has a magnetized, padded buckle and six bright color schemes"
Rave and Review: "Nutcase helmets have an uncanny ability to make kids excited about safety, which just might be the best present under the tree this year."
Typical Buyer Reviews about Baby Nutty Helmets:
Julia " This is great for my 1 year old. She loves wearing the helmet and it will last her for quite a while. The closure on the strap is also very easy to use as it has a magnetic assist."
Sean M: "Love this helmet. It fits my two year olds head perfectly and it seems really well made. Super cute as well...would highly recommend it to other parents!"
Sara: "Awesome helmet for a toddler. Just got one for our 2 year old and it fits great and is rated for actual safety protection."
Normally every colour is kept in stock and despatch can be expected within 24hrs.
Nutcase Baby Nutty helmets are Size XXS - suits heads 47-50 cm in circumference.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
WARRANTY INFO - For Helmets less than 12 months old where there is a manufacturing fault (not wear and tear)
Spin Dial Systems in Gen3 which are difficult to adjust can be removed from the helmet, straightened out and gently adjusted before re-attaching to helmet.
If you encounter a Spin Dial System with some other problem, please contact us for a replacement part.
Care instructions for your Nutcase Helmet:
- Wipe clean with damp cloth, allow to dry and store indoors away from sunlight
- Avoid commercial cleaners and sprays on external surface
- Removable foam padding can be hand washed with detergent