Nutcase Helmets - Ages 6 to Adult
Suitable for street activities: bike, skate, roller, scoot.
- New streamlined lightweight shell
- Nutcase Removable Visor for protection from the sun and rain included in the box
- New Removable Spin Dial System for easy fitting adjustments
- New Internal EPS Channeling for enhanced ventilation
Other Nutcase Bike Helmet Features:
- Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle for one-handed operation
- 360 Degree Reflectivity making riders more visible to drivers
- Protective Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) for high impact protection
- Deluxe Chin Strap for extra comfort
- Foam Pad Set with varying thickness pads for adjusting fit included in the box
- Injection-moulded ABS shell
- Complies with ASNZS 2063:2008 Standard for Bicycle Helmets
Nutcase Helmets are sized in Small (52-56cm), Medium (56-60cm), Large (60-64cm).
- Most comfortable I tried Review by RS
- Bit Expensive but Oh So Comfy Review by Alan A
- 5 star product Review by S Perry
- Well made, comfortable Review by John M
- Cute.. I love it Review by Kristin
- Great Price & Delivery Review by Kym
- 2nd Nutcase Review by DC
- I love Nutcase Review by kristina
- Very Satisfied Review by E Hughes
- Pinch-free helmet Review by Laura + Liam
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
WARRANTY INFO - For Helmets less than 12 months old where there is a manufacturing fault (not wear and tear)
Spin Dial Systems in Gen3 which are difficult to adjust can be removed from the helmet, straightened out and gently adjusted before re-attaching to helmet.
If you encounter a Spin Dial System with some other problem, please contact us for a replacement part.