Nutcase Little Nutty Snow & Bike Helmet
Nutcase' Little Nutty are the only dual-compliant kids helmet on the market, suitable for snow and bike/street activities!
It comes with swappable winter fleece lining and summer foam pads and has the Nutcase Adjustable Spin Dial at the rear to offer a snug and comfortable fit.
It also has 360 degree reflectivity, steel mesh vents and ear pads for snow and debris protection and the revolutionary Nutcase Anti Pinch Magnetic Buckle.
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS shock-absorbing liner
- Front, top & back venting
- Screened steel vents to keep snow & debris out of your helmet
- Interchangeable inner fleece liner for a warm & snug fit
- Removable ear pads for cold weather conditions
- Interchangeable foam pads for a perfect cycling fit
- Nutcase Adjustable Spin Dial allows for a snug & comfortable fit
- Rear-mounted strap holder for goggles or safety light
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Nutcase Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle
- Suitable for toddlers ages 3-5
Tested and compliant with both safety standards: ASNZS 2063:2008 Bicycle Helmets Standard and CE EN1077B Alpine Ski standard.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.