Little Nutty Helmet - Age 3 to 6 years
The Little Nutty is a helmet specifically designed for children aged 3 to 5 years (46 – 52cm). With a smoothly contoured shell shape, a lightweight design, and extra sets of pads this helmet will grow with your child. There will be no pinch and no tears thanks to the Nutcase anti-pinch magnetic buckle, plus the detachable visor will shade your child from the sun and rain! Check out our huge range of patterned and colourful Little Nuttys!
Little Nutty Helmets in Australia have been produced and tested to comply with ASNZS 2063:2008 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets.
- For ages 3-6 years
- Fits head circumferences 46-52cm
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Magnetic buckle means no pinching!
- Front, top & back venting
- Crumple zones in external EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- Adjustable/Removable spin dial gives a snug & comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades you from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- An extra set of foam pads to give you the perfect fit
- Increased 360 degree reflectivity by including straps and spin dial
- Compliant with ASNZS Standard for bicycle riding and and international standard ASTM F1492 for skating
- Several great styles of Nutcase Kids Helmets
What do the experts say about Little Nutty Helmets?
Momentum: "This helmet is available in so many fun prints and is really easy to fit on a kid"
The Kid Project: "The Little Nutty line of helmets is for ages 5+, comes in a variety of colors and styles, and are simply cool looking. Lets be honest, it might not matter to us, but it matters a lot to our kids. I like getting helmets the kids feel cool in."
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.