The Nutcase Metroride Urban Commuter Helmet is Nutcase's lightweight, functional and stylish helmet for all daily commuters.
Founder Michael Morrow says of the Metroride:“Back in 2006, bike-lovers got behind our graphic designs and helped us grow a new lifestyle helmet category. Just as one graphic doesn’t fit every personality, however, one helmet design doesn’t meet every need. Customers asked for our designs in a wider variety of styles, and Metroride brings the Nutty style to the daily commute.”
- One Size 55-59cm
- Lightweight - Breathable - Compact
- Modern Classic Style
- Adjustable and Removable Spin Dial for easy fitting
- Easy-Adjust Chin Strap
- Anti-Pinch Magnetic Buckle
- Chin pad for comfort
- Snap-In Visor for sun and rain protection
- Moisture-wicking comfort padding
- 3 pad sets for optimal fitting
- Compliant with ASNZS Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets
Nutcase Size Guide:
- Available in One Size (55-59cm)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
WARRANTY INFO - For Helmets less than 12 months old where there is a manufacturing fault (not wear and tear)
Spin Dial Systems in Gen3 which are difficult to adjust can be removed from the helmet, straightened out and gently adjusted before re-attaching to helmet.
If you encounter a Spin Dial System with some other problem, please contact us for a replacement part.