Ortlieb Back Roller Classic Pannier - 7 Colours
A no-compromise waterproof rear pannier with an air-tight roll top closure system and the simple and secure QL1 mounting system. Ideal for long distance bike tours and excursions.
- Release handle for mounting and releasing the QL 2.1 system
- 3M Scotchlite side reflectors
- Buckles at the top or for attaching the shoulder strap
- Additional closure with buckle and D-ring
- QL1 bar for quick fastening and release
- Edge protector with slots for mounting the Ortlieb carrying system
- Adjustable anchoring hook for providing lateral movement of the bag
- Shoulder strap with padding for comfortable carrying or for fixing to the hook
- Comes as a pair
- Size: 42 x 32 x 17cm
- Volume: 40L in total
- Weight: 1900 g
THE ORTLIEB WATERPROOF GUARANTEE
You can rest assured that the reliable waterproof properties of ORTLIEB backpacks, bike bags and travel bags will keep your equipment dry while you’re out on an extended bikepacking trip in the mountains or simply biking through the urban canyons of Manhattan on your way to work. ORTLIEB bike bags, camera bags, backpacks, courier bags and motorcycle bags offer you not-a-drop protection!
THE ORTLIEB 5 YEAR GUARANTEE
Among bikers, the ORTLIEB bike bag has enjoyed a reputation as indestructible from the very beginning. We are immensely proud of that reputation. Indeed, when it comes to manufacturing all of our bags and backpacks, we place just as much value on durability and service life as we do on their waterproof quality. This is why we offer a 5-year guarantee on all of our bike bags, courier bags and backpacks, hiking backpacks and trekking backpacks. We’re certain our ORTLIEB products will never leave you in the lurch!
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
Outdoor Gear Lab - 5/5 Stars and Editors #1 Choice
Cyclocamping- should last 10-20 years!
Cycling UK - 5/5 stars. Top Rated Panniers
- Not cheap but very relaible Review by Janet
- Simply The Best Review by MArk
- Awesome Review by KK
- Top Quality Review by Urby
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.