Ortlieb Back Roller Classic Pannier - 6 Colours
Back-Roller Classic QL2.1(pair)
Durable polyester fabric make this pannier a long lasting touring companion.
The waterproof roll closure ensures safe and waterproof storage of food and equipment.
With its QL2.1 fixing it is quickly mounted and taken off the bike rack.
A shoulder strap provides carrying comfort when taken off the rack.
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors Integrated inner pocket
- Classical rear pannier (pair) with roll closure
- Sides of PS 490 nylon material, front and back of PD 620
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm + 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm;
- With anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack +
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component „hard-soft“ synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap + Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picknick)
- Can be combined with the ORTLIEB Rack-Pack size S or M
- Highly reflective Scotchlite reflector
- Easy to clean inside Contents
- Panniers come as a pair with 2 shoulder straps
- Total 40L Pair
- Weight : 1900 Pair
- Height 42 /16.5
- Not cheap but very relaible Review by Janet
- Simply The Best Review by MArk
- Awesome Review by KK
- Top Quality Review by Urby
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.