Ortlieb's Elevation Pro is an innovative alpine and mountaineering backpack, that is designed for functionality under the most extreme conditions.
The external waterproof zipper allows easy access to gear stored inside the lid. There are numerous fixing options for equipment: daisychains, waterproof flap compartment, preparation for hydration system, helmet fixing, base loops for crampons, gear loops for trekking poles and ice axe, compression straps suitable for transporting skis or rope.
The contact back system with ventilation channels and anatomically shaped shoulder straps ensure high carrying comfort. The shoulder straps are adjustable and the adjustable chest strap ensures perfect individual fit. Waist straps with gear loops are removable and feature two zippered pockets.
- Light weight, clean design
- Abrasion and tear resistant nylon fabric
- Adjustable elasticated sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Inner pocket for optional hydration system with two sleeves, one zippered
- Roll closure
- Spacious waterproof lid with external zipper
- Contact back system with ventilation channel
- Helmet fixing
- Base loops for crampons
- Gear loops for trekking poles and ice axe
- Compression straps
- Removable waist strap with gear loops adn zippered pockets
- Available in 32L or 42L
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.