This hard-shell polycarbonate briefcase looks more business than bike.
- It doesn’t ﬁt on the side like a standard briefcase pannier but on top, using an adaptor that bolts to your existing rack.
- It quick-releases on and off with ﬁttings that are more subtle than traditional hooks and cleats.
- It’s tough, waterproof – even the zip – and there’s a three-digit combination lock to retain the zip tags and prevent casual theft of its contents. (Thieves with scissors will rob you regardless.)
- In the 24-litre interior there are dividers and pockets for papers, pens, mobile and laptop.
- Vibration is worse on the top of a rack than in panniers suspended from the side, so a laptop is the last thing we’d put in it unless the bike’s rack is suspended – like on some German commuter bikes.
- We thought it would reverberate like a drum over bumps but there’s a layer of foam inside to mufﬂe this.
- Dimensions are a chunky 36x44x19.2cm, which boosts capacity but means your saddle height limits how far forward you can ﬁt it on your rack.
- There’s an optional shoulder strap
- Comes in black or silver.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.