A must have for any bike tour!
The Ultimate6 M Classic bicycle handlebar bag is made from waterproof polyester fabric and is the basic piece for every touring biker. The lockable reinforced lid with reinforced closure and the lockable Ortlieb mounting set ensure stability and safety. Once fixed to the handlebar, both lid and bag can be secured single-handedly.
Wallet, ID card, and keys can all be stored safely inside the zip up valuables compartment. Alternatively, use the key snap hook for your keys. The bag also comes with a removable shoulder strap.
The Ultimate6 M Classic is suitable for handlebars up to 31.8mm or conical handlebars (not for carbon handlebars). Mounting is compatible with the Klickfix system by Rixen and Kaul. There is a Scotchlite reflector on the fron and a small reflector on the mounting block.
- Fabric: Polyester
- Fabric properties: Protected against dust (IP54 rating slight penetration of dust possible); protection against splash water coming from all directions
- Cargo capacity: Up to 3kg
- Fixing: Compatible with Rixen and Kaul’s Klickfix system
- Reflectivity: 3M Scotchlite reflector on front; small reflector on mounting block
- Weight: 710g
- Manufactured in Germany
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.