The Ultimate6 Pro M builds on the improvements introduced by Ortlieb with the Ultimate6 Classic M cycling handlebar bag and adds more features to make it top of the line!
- Features a hardtop lid with a transparent waterproof window designed for touchscreen GPS and smartphone devices. Magnets hold the lid in place so it is easy to open and close. This bag is convenient to use without having to get off the bike. Your camera will be handy at all times so you won't miss capturing the incredible view.
- The main compartment features an external mesh pocket, an internal zippered pocket with a key lanyard and adjustable sub dividers so you can stay organised.
- This handlebar bag can be locked to the bike and also features a locking lid so your gear is safe.
- The removable shoulder strap will come in handy if you do decide to carry it with you when you are exploring by foot.
- Suitable for handlebars up to 31.8 mm (not for carbon handle bars)
- Compatible with the Klickfix system by Rixen & Kaul
- 3M Scotchlite reflector
- Large outer mesh pocket (not waterproof)
- Velcro closure
- External base loops for straps
- Max. capacity: 3kg
- Compatible with map case and mobile guide
- Dimensions: 8.3" x 9.3" x 5.5" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 800 g
- Volume: 7L
- Colour: Black
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.