As its name suggests, the Vario is a highly versatile and flexible backpack offering lots of storage capacity. It quickly converts from a bike pannier to a comfortable backpack. The waterproof Vario made of tough and long lasting nylon fabric features a roll closure and offers space for A4 files and a laptop.
The innovative QL2.1 system allows quick and single handed fixing to and removal off the rack with a diameter up to 10 mm.
The mounting components remain on the rack, and the bag’s back stays clear of protruding hooks. For biking, the padded back carrying system complete with shoulder straps and chest strap is packed away into a concealed zippered front pocket, then for use it can be easily fixed to the back of the Vario. An external fixing safely stows away your bike helmet when it is not used.
- Waterproof backpack with roll closure and Quick Lock 2.1 mounting system
- Serves as both a pannier and a Rucksack
- Tear and abrasion resistant nylon fabric
- Padded carrying system with chest and waist strap
- Carryin system is easily stowed in the zipped front pocket
- Quick and simple fixing of carrying system to rear of bag
- 2 lateral neoprene outer pockets (not waterproof)
- Integrated fixing for bike helmet
- Size fits A4 documents and 15.4" notebooks
- Inner pocket
- 2 reflectors
- Fixing strap for additional fixing on lower rear side
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.