Used when your bike has no mounting points for a rear bicycle rack.
Whilst most modern city and mountain bikes have pannier rack ready mounting points on the frame, some do not!
Most bikes have mounting holes just above the axle, ready to screw on the pannier rack "legs".
Some bikes have mounting holes just underneath and behind the seat-post area, ready to screw on the bike rear rack "arms".
If not no problem. Simply use these P-Clips to clamp onto your frame, then bolt on the legs or arms of your bicycle pannier rack.
- 22mm diameter
- Plastic coated - won't scratch the frame
- Available in round or oval and several diameters
- Price is for 2 pairs ( 4 clamps)
- If when you get the P Clips they are a bit oversize - shim them out with a small piece of old tyre tube or similar
- Excellent Fit Review by Toey
- Easy and neat Review by Mary-Ann
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.