A workshop favorite updated to work on all chains including 1/8”, 3/16” single-speed chains and 5 to 11-speed 3/32" derailleur chains. Because of the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins, our Chain Tool is made from investment cast steel.
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accomodate any width chain
- Also works on "half link" chain
- CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo chain rivets (see CT-11).
- The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another. Any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
Park Tool Limited Lifetime Warranty
Park Tool Company backs its tools with a lifetime warranty.
The warranty is limited as follows:
If a Park Tool product fails to perform its intended purpose, under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, the tool will be repaired or replaced at Park Tools option. Tools that are worn from normal use, or damaged due to accident, abuse, neglect or modification are not covered by the warranty. When possible, tools not covered under warranty will be repaired at a reasonable charge. This warranty does not cover consequential damage or cost of injury incurred by the user.