Shimano Cable for smooth gear changing. White outer.
- Polymer-coated inner cables reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quick operation
- Low friction - Cables are formed with curved surface for low friction
- Stainless steel cable for anti-rust protection
- SIS OT-SP41 is pre-lubricated with a special silicone grease for light-action shifting
- Mud resistance Sealed end caps to minimize mud contamination
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner cable ø 1.2 mm x 2100 m (qty. 1)
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner cable ø 1.2 mm x 1800 m (qty. 1)
- Outer cap with short tongue for ST-9000 (qty. 2)
- Outer cap with long tongue (qty. 3)
- Sealed outer cap for Rear Deraileur (qty. 1)
- Inner end cap (qty. 2)
- OT-SP41 Outer casing 1700mm (qty. 1)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.