Pearl Izumi BASE - TRANSFER SS Range
Transfer SS Baselayer
This cycling specific light weight baselayer is designed to keep you cool and comfortable even on hot days. Transfer fabric facilitates the evaporative process by rapidly moving moisture away from your skin to outer layers, while activated charcoal in the front panel fabric further speeds dry time and cooling. In back, mesh panels maximize ventilation. Patent-pending Speed Sleeve anatomic construction hugs the contours of your shoulders, providing a second-skin fit when in the bent-over riding positing. Wear this baselayer under a short sleeve jersey during the heat of summer, and then add it to your cool weather layering system during chillier months.
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer for quick dry performance
- Patent-pending anatomic Speed Sleeve construction for best shoulder fit in the cycling position
- Cycling specific, close to body, anatomic fit
- Activated charcoal integrated into the yarns used in front panels to speed dry time even more
- Soft merrow seams for next to body comfort
Front Panel: MineraleTM knit 70% MineraleTM 27% polyester 3% elastane
Weight 120 g/m2
Back Panel: polyester lite mesh 88% polyester 12% elastane
Weight 108 g/m2
Stretch panel on shoulders: 80% polyester 20% elastane
Weight 165 g/m2
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.