Pearl Izumi GLOVES - ELITE SOFTSHELL Range
ELITE Softshell Glove
The right choice for most cold weather rides, the ELITE Softshell Glove keeps hands warm during winter with 100 grams of heat-trapping Primaloft® Gold insulation. Gel pads on the palms absorb road vibration, while touchscreen compatibility means you can check in with home without exposing your skin to the elements.
- ELITE Softshell provides wind and water protection
- 100 g Primaloft® Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Fleece lined interior
- 1:1 GEL Padding creates bridges over Ulnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
Shell: Back of hand: 46% polyester 36% nylon 10% elastane 8% polyurethane
Palm: 60% nylon 40% polyurethane
Liner: 100% polyester
Insulation: 100% polyester
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.