Pro Tec Street Lite Skate Helmet
The Street Lite is the latest addition to the Pro-Tec line providing a helmet that is 30% lighter than your average protective headwear which can be safely used for bike, skate or snow sports. In mould construction leads to Pro-Tec's superlight helmets by fusing a lightweight polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets' impact-absorbing EPS foam liner. This method of construction provides the optimal balance or protection and low-profile style without any excess weight. EPS foam liners have become the industry standard for maximum impact-absorption at the lowest possible profile. All certified helmet styles from Pro-Tec feature EPS foam liners paired with in mould or hardshell outer construction. This helmet has also been designed with dual sport usage in mind. Certified for action sports, use of this Pro-Tec line of helmets is not just for two wheel peddlers. It features a full surround EVA interior with different padding thicknesses at key locations giving you the perfect combination of fit and safety. If your sport requires head protection from any type of impact, Pro-Tec has you covered. All Pro-Tec bike helmets comply with the Australian road safety standard: AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Low Profile Design: Streamlined shape with greatly reduced weight
- Featherlite: Ultra-lightweight but highly durable poly-carbonate outer shell construction
- Multi-sport certified for bike, skate and snow
- Shell: Featherlite poly-carbonate
- Liner: EPS foam
- Vents: 11 open vents for excellent airflow
- Interior: Full surround EVA interior
- Certification: ASTM 1492/1447, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063; 2008, CE1078
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.