Approaching the world of triathlon where there is no room for compromise and every second counts, Profile Design has carved out a well-regarded reputation for producing some of the sport’s finest componentry. In the heat of competition where every weakness is exploited and every stress is exerted, even the slightest of shortcomings becomes apparent.
Hailed by triathletes around the globe, the 78/24 Carbon Clincher Road Wheel stamps its authority on races with its amazingly efficient aerodynamic properties and supreme build quality.
- Industry-leading high Tg resin rated to 220C° and custom formulated brake pads result in 30% shorter braking distance than our previous carbon wheelsets
- Increased compaction and precise construction for a stiffer, stronger, and more impact resistant rim
- TwentyFour Series wheels showcase proprietary rim shapeing established through Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- 78mm deep dish
- Benchmark aerodynamic prowess tested and proven in wind tunnel and environmental conditions
- Proprietary pre-preg carbon fibre lay-up construction
- 24mm wide brake track
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray bladed
- Proprietary straight pull hub shell for minimal aero profile
- Compatibility: 11/10S Shimano
- Weight: 78/24 – 1830g (pair, w/o QR)
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.