In the world of triathlons where there is no room for compromise and every second counts, Profile Design has carved out a well-regarded reputation for producing some of the sport’s finest componentry. In the heat of competition where every weakness is exploited and every stress is exerted, even the slightest of shortcomings becomes apparent. Profile Design's new wheels for triathalon racing are some of the best on the market.
Hailed by triathletes around the globe, the 78/24 Carbon Clincher Road Wheel stamps its authority on races with its amazingly efficient aerodynamic properties and supreme build quality.
- Newly designed rear QR skewer (nut, skewer and attached cam lever)
- Profile Design carbon rim specific brake pads (does not include pad holder or mounting hardware)
- These brake pads are specific for Shimano/SRAM mounting hardware.
- Valve extender(s)
- Valve extender/bladed spoke tool
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.