Designed for road TT cyclists or aggressively positioned triathletes. The Basebar has been shaped to achieve optimal aerodynamics, while maintaining a 3:1 dimension. A more forward sweep, for low out-of-the-aerboars position and straight extensions with no upturn translate to fast, aggressive riding style.
- Continuously 3 by 1 shape (as the wing section gets wider/deeper it gets thicker)
- Aggressive forward sweep for a low out of the aerobars position
- Ergonomic, multi-position grip area dramatically improves comfort
- Fully internal cable routing with rear facing exit holes optimized for latest TT bikes
- Fully Di2 Compatible
- Reinforced 100/120/140mm (depending on size) aerobar clamp section accepts most types of aerobars
- Straight hand grip extensions for minimal wind resistance
Color: Gloss carbon
Weight: 210 grams
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.