PROFILE SEAT POST FAST FORWARD AL 27.2/31.6
The Fast Forward Aluminum is designed specifically for triathlons and tie-trials. When the Profile Design seatpost is used with a standard road geometry frame, it allows for the rider to obtain a position which is often found with steeper seat-tube angled traithlon and time trial bikes.
- Diameter:27.2mm and 31.6mm (with included shim)
- Length: 265mm
- Offset: 38mm
- Head: 2-bolt, non-reversbile
- Colour: Anodized matte black
- Weight: 300g (27.2)
- Construction: 6061-T6 aluminum construction, Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum head
- Aluminum seat post effectively changes a 73d seat tube angle frame to 78d and moves riding position forward up to 38mm
- Perfect solution for adjusting road bike geometry into a more aggressive aero position.
- Micro-tilt adjust to fine-tune saddle comfort
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.