The PROVIZ Nightrider jackets are designed to make you stand out as much as possible on the roads 24 hours a day. The jackets have been designed to include the most amount of reflective panelling you will find on any cycling jacket on the market to give you 360 degree visibility.
The jacket is compatible with our unique USB rechargeableTRIVIZ light pack that is attachable/detachable in seconds. Simply remove the reflective booster triangle and replace it with the TRIVIZ to ensure you are highly visible above the sea of red and white lights on the roads. (TRIVIZ Light Pack not included).
- On Review: Road.cc - 4.5/5 Stars - "Exceptional"
- Triviz light pack compatible (simply replace the reflective triangle)
- Waterproof, breathable and hard-wearing fabric with mesh lining for extra comfort
- Fleece-lined comfort collar
- Highly reflective panelling, trim, logos and removable booster triangle
- Adjustable waistband and velcro cuff
- Waterproof storm zip
- Seam-sealed for extra waterproofing
- Side/Pit vents
- Inside chest, back pockets
- Low profiled rear spray guard
- Machine washable
- Weight - 440g
Weighing only 74g, the TRIVIZ panel is designed to feel like it is not even attached to you. When dark, simply attach the Triviz light pack to your Proviz Nightrider product or Triviz Light Pack Harness in order to increase your own visibility on the roads. The TRIVIZ utilises the very latest electroluminescent lighting technology driven by a small integrated USB rechargeable battery to emit a sharp, eye-catching light to make you stand out on the roads during hours of limited light or darkness. All of the electronics and the battery are now housed underneath the main panel away from view within a stylish black casing.
To use it, if you wish to attach it to a Proviz Nightrider product, simply remove the reflective booster triangle and attach the Triviz2 to the super strong hook & loop material. If you are using a Proviz Triviz Harness, attach it directly on to the hook & loop material.
Described by pro Iron Man Nick Saunders, “without doubt the best product I have used at making myself seen on the roads at night”.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.