PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder is made with real New Zealand blackcurrants which are naturally high in anthocyanins. Scientists have found that anthocyanins from blackcurrants can help support and enhance aerobic performance, and can assist with increasing blood flow and power output. Increased blood flow can result in faster clearance of waste products during and after exercise.
- For general wellbeing mix 1 heaped teaspoon with water, juice or smoothie and mix well in a glass or shaker. Try it hot or cold!
- For sport & exercise mix 1 heaped teaspoon with water, juice or smoothie at least 1 hour before and 1 hour after exercise. Mix well in a glass or shaker
- Each 200g pouch of PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder contains 33 serves (serving size is 1 heaped teaspoon).
ADVANTAGES OF PURE BLACKCURRANT POWDER
- Over 30 blackcurrants in every serving
- Supports cardiovascular and immune function
- Supports muscle recovery and performance
- Supports brain function and eye health
- 100% New Zealand Blackcurrants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
What are anthocyanins?
Anthocyanins cause the dark purple colour in blackcurrants. Anthocyanins are water soluble plant pigments that protect plants against strong UV light by absorbing certain wavelengths and preventing cell DNA damage. Anthocyanins also bind free radicals which develop with plant stress.
Why are anthocyanins beneficial for exercise and recovery?
Anthocyanin’s are compounds that give the blackcurrants their deep purple colour and have extremely high antioxidant levels. Due to intense UV light conditions, New Zealand blackcurrants are believed to have the highest amounts of anthocyanins of any cultivated food in the in the world.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.