PURE Exercise Recovery is a premium, natural post exercise drink that is designed to replace lost glycogen and protein stores after exercise. Containing a delicious blend of raw organic cacao powder, natural milk proteins and powdered New Zealand honey, it helps your body to recover faster while optimising strength and fitness gains made during exercise. PURE Exercise Recovery will also assist with muscle building & repair, rehydration and replacement of lost electrolytes.
When you open the bag the first thing you’ll enjoy is the amazing aroma of raw cacao powder and honey. Simply mix with water for a creamy, low-fat chocolate milkshake which is rich in taste with just at hint of honey.
“PURE Exercise Recovery is an easy way to refuel after exercise. It contains all natural ingredients to help you stay hydrated and recover fast. It’s a must have for recovering from hard workouts and endurance events.”
- Each 740g bag will make 10 serves or 5 litres (up to 500ml per serve, when mixed with water).
- PURE Exercise Recovery has a 2:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein. It contains a mix of slow and fast release carbohydrates and proteins. This enables your body to get what it needs in two stages. The first is straight after exercise and the second is a slower and more sustained release. This replenishment helps reduce post-exercise fatigue and supports the restoration of muscle tissue.
- Each serve contains 16 grams of milk proteins, sourced from New Zealand dairy cows, and 15 grams of real New Zealand powdered honey. Honey has a low glycemic index making it perfect for replacing lost glycogen stores in your body fast and efficiently, without spiking blood sugar levels.
- We use raw organic cacao powder, which is sourced from organic cacao beans that are cold-pressed and milled into a fine powder. This is ‘chocolate’ in its purest and most natural form without sugar and other additives.
- PURE Exercise Recovery is gluten free, preservative free and contains no artificial colours. Just natural goodness inside each bag.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.