Atherton Tablelands offers some of the best mountain bike and road cycling adventures in Queensland. Magnificent flowing single track, family trails, epic mountain bike rides and scenic back country road rides that will take your breath away. Atherton Tablelands is fast becoming the ultimate cycling destination in Queensland.
Whether you ride for the fun of it, or push yourself to the limit the Atherton Tablelands has something for everyone. You’ll discover our rolling, paved country roads have little traffic, the mild temperatures and the scenic rides interconnected by quaint villages just waiting to be explored.
If Mountain biking is more your speed the Atherton Tablelands is your ultimate one stop destination with mountains to conquer, rolling fire roads and single track to suit every rider level.
Discover the Atherton Tablelands by bicycle, ancient crater lakes, majestic Mountains, country roads and quaint villages waiting to be discovered… we’ve got it all!
Where else on the planet can you mountain bike and…
- be immersed in pristine World Heritage Listed rainforests
- go from savannah to ocean to rainforest in one day
- experience unique flora and fauna in one of the world’s most concentrated and bio-diverse natural environments.
- be connected by an international airport, only a short distance from the trails
- enjoy a full range of international standard tourism facilities
- add to your stay with a myriad of other visitor activities, including the Great Barrier Reef, hot air ballooning, white water rafting and much more
- enjoy great year round weather. Change your hub location and take advantage of the best weather on offer
- discover the real Australia with people who are famous for being friendly & hospitable and… have years of experience in taking care of visitors
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
What cycling clothing do I need to wear?
There are no "rules" for bike clothing. You can simply ride in what your comfortable in but our experience has shown that this comfort can be maximized by the use of proper gear, and that you need to be ready for changes in weather. We recomend carrying the following:
- cycling shorts
- cycling jerseys
- cycling gloves
- cycling glasses
- arm and leg warmers
- cycling jacket
- bike helmet