Sarpa Level 2 Body Armour
Much like the King Cobra, the SARPA™ Body Armor’s most pronounced feature is its protective polycarbonate hood plates. With a dynamic mix of Thermoplastic Urethane and NITREX™ foam in the protectives plates, the SARPA™ sets the standard for impact resilience and precise fit. The SARPA™ is also unique in the marketplace as it is designed with neck brace compatibility built in (though removable placement pad).
- Conforms to EC safety standard (Level 2 Protection)
- Resilient polycarbonate protective plates
- Protective plates feature thermoplastic urethane NITREX™ foam for shock absorption
- Removeable carbon fiber shoulder pads
- Neck brace compatibility by design (removeable placement pad)
- Removeable chest padding for separate ASTRA™ LEVEL 2 back protector function (straps included)
- Easy entry/exit with its quick release design
- Zip sides for easy adjustment and breathability
Sizes Currently Available: M
|Size||Length (Tailbone to Shoulders in cm)||Length (Tailbone to Shoulders in inches)||Width in cm||Width in inches|
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.