Schwalbe Procore Tyre & Tube Kit
The innovation of ProCore is unparalleled. PROCORE is derived from “Progressive Core”, and refers to the internal high pressure chamber (the core), which progressively absorbs even the hardest impacts. When going hard off road, riding at lower pressure means better performance ... but at the same time it increases the risk of failures.
In the future, air pressure can be controlled in the tyre‘s double chambers. In the outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low - ideal for maximum off road performance. In the inner chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure – even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tyre onto the rim. “Burping”, the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible. You can mount ProCore with any tubeless compatible MTB tyre.
- OUTER CHAMBER: Tubeless, any tubeless compatible MTB tyres can be used, should be at least 57mm (2.25”) wide
- INNER CHAMBER: Two special Procore components form the inner high pressure chamber: the special Procore tube and the Procore inner tire. This "core" is extremely high pressure stable and at the same time very light.
- RIM: Of course, the rim must be tubeless compatible and sealed with a tubeless rim band. It should have an inner rim width of at least 23 mm. The wider the rim, the easier the installation and the better the performance under low air pressure.
- VALVE: The patented dual valve of the Procore tube distributes the air into both chambers. The upper part of the valve is a selector. With a simple turn, you select whether air is pumped into the inner or the outer chamber.
- AIR GUIDE: The small red component made of white plastic ensures that the air can flow past the inner high pressure chamber into the outer low pressure chamber.
- Tyre pressure can be reduced to a minimum 14 psi, thus providing a huge amount of grip. Even on the roughest terrain tires “stick” to the ground.
- The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction
More information can be found here
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.