Shimano XTR M9020 Trail SPD Clipless MTB Pedal
Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary trail pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience. This XTR Trail pedal is ideally suited for to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence.
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Low profile platform height of 8.5mm with large platform contact area of 585mm square for excellent support and stability
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for confidence on the trail
- Weight: 379 grams per pair
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.