Shimano PD-T700 CLICK'R Clipless MTB Pedals
Shimano Click'R PD-T700 bike pedals offer an easy-to-use clipless option for those wanting to try clipless pedals for the first time. They're also great for recreational riding or weekend touring.
- At the heart of the Click'R design is a light, easy-to-engage cleat spring that makes it quick and simple to clip in and clip out of the pedals
- Reduced effort offers the efficiencies of a clipless system with little fuss—put a foot down fast for unexpected stops or step in casually when you're ready to roll
- Plus, the amount of heel twist required to disengage is less than other clipless pedals, so you pop out of the pedals easier and sooner
- Pedals feature the convenience of dual-side entry; pop-up cages within the pedals grab cleats for fast, easy engagement
- Spring tension can be adjusted to your preference
- Integrated reflectors are built into the pedal body platforms for enhanced visibility
- Chromoly steel spindles and sealed cartridge bearings ensure smooth, long-lasting spinning
- SPD cleats are included with the Shimano Click'R PD-T700 bike pedals; please note that the SPD cleats will only work with 2-hole SPD-compatible shoes
- Cleats and reflectors are included
- Weight: 457g per pair
Weight: 248 grams
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.