Cyclocross Disc Wheel
The Shimano WH-RX05 700C Road Wheel is a stable aluminium rim that features a height of 24mm and 28 round spokes at the front and rear wheel, which provides excellent all around performance. The WH-RX05 is made of stainless steel and comes black, and is built with a convenient rim wear indicator. In addition, it also features an asymmetric design and high quality angular bearings that enhance stiffness and durability. The Shimano WH-RX05 700C Road Wheel is compatible with 8/9/10-speeds, and is built for everyday use and training.
- Center-lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- 28 stainless steel bladed straight pull spokes with 2-cross lacing pattern that enhances lateral and torsional rigidity
- Angular contact bearings designed that result in better radial and lateral support for strength and durability
- Precision bearing adjustment for hassle free maintenance
- Labyrinth and contact sealing results in low-friction seals that effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- 8, 9 and 10-speed compatible
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.