SIDI Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Road Shoes
This is it, the most coveted cycling shoe on the planet—the top of the heap, king of the hill, ne plus ultra of cycling shoes. A shoe so devastatingly efficient, so incredibly comfortable, pros sponsored by the other guys buy them and wear them underneath shoe covers. Yes, they’re really that good. Choose ERGO 3 Vent Carbon® for traditional 3-hole drilling, or ERGO 3 SP Carbon® for Speedplayapproved 4-slot cleat mounting without adapters.
SIDI Ergo 3 Carbon Road Shoe Features:
- Vent Carbon Sole®: Same incredible stiffness as our world-beating Carbon Lite Sole®, 38 grams lighter, with vents that can be opened and closed for 4-season comfort.
- Redesigned Adjustable Heel Retention Device®: The best heel closure available gets better, with a wider design, ventilated lower cut, and softer, more compliant material for improved comfort and efficiency.
- Vented Dual Density Insoles
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- Soft Instep Closure System® and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Patented Techno II Buckle System precision ratchet monofilament closure
- High Security Velcro® won’t shift or slip
Vent Carbon Sole® Explained:
The all-new Vent Carbon Sole® is stiffer and lighter than SIDI’s all-conquering Carbon Lite Sole®, with integrated vents and air channels for heat dissipation and comfort.
- Like all of SIDI’s hand-lay-up carbon soles, the Vent Carbon Sole® is constructed by an Italian carbon fiber specialist who’s also contracted by Ferrari and Ducati. It is handmade exclusively of T700 carbon fiber (competitors use little carbon content, or lower-modulus T300 carbon fiber), and engineered with a small degree of toe flex that biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon. The sole is heat- and compression-molded with longitudinal corrugations for improved stiffness without added material or weight.
- The Vent Carbon Sole® is 38 grams lighter than the Carbon Lite Sole® but is remarkably stiff, deflecting only 1.4 mm in SIDI’s rigidity test, in which a 50 kg (110 lb) weight is suspended from one end of the sole.
- The vent features a sliding cover, and leads to two longitudinal channels that direct air underneath the perforated footbed (SIDI’s Dual Density Insoles have matching perforations for unimpeded airflow).
- The Vent Carbon Sole® features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyelet® for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
- For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.