High quality road shoe from SIDI, made from Vernice Microfibre and Nylon Mesh.
Soft Instep 2
The anatomical and comfortable strap, placed on the top of the foot and coupled with a soft and thermo-formed material, will increase comfort and performance. It distributes pressure evenly over the arch area, adjustable from both sides to achieve the perfect center position. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The Soft Instep Closure System is serviceable and replaceable.
- Caliper Buckle - The micrometric closure called “Caliper buckle” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- High Security Velcro - High security Velcro straps with integrated locking polymer teeth , that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- Sidi Heel Cup - The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable Heel Pad - For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Tecno-II system - Tecno II buckle uses monofilament line and a fine-tooth ratchet for smooth adjustment and even pressure distribution. Allows frontal micrometric closure and adapts the upper of the shoe to the shape of the foot for a customised fit. The Tecno II system can be easily replaced and serviced.
- Adjustable heel retention device - The adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the rider’s ankle. The heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that it doesn’t side-out during steep climbs or sprints. It can be adjusted with two small screws that work independently from each other. For a custom adjustment turn the screw towards the sign to tighten the heel retention device and towards the – sign to open it.
- Vent Carbon Sole - SIDI engineers have shaved additional weight off the Vent Carbon Sole, which now features an ultra-light heelpad and a replaceable integrated toe pad/vent cover.
- The key benefits of the Vent Carbon Sole are not only superior power transfer, because of its light weight and stiffness, but also warm weather comfort. The Vent Carbon Sole is designed with an integrated vent and air channels for heat dissipation and air flow. The vent leads to two longitudinal airflow channels molded into the carbon sole that direct air to perforations under the forefoot area (SIDI’s Comfort-Fit insoles have matching perforations for unimpeded airflow).
- The vent can be opened or closed for 4-season comfort. The Vent Carbon Sole is handmade exclusively of carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles that maximize stiffness while allowing for a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area. This carefully designed flex biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon and helps promote circulation.
- The Vent Carbon Sole features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement. To improve walkability, the Vent Carbon Sole is designed with replaceable polyurethane heel and toe pads.
- For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.