Who wouldn't be proud to run a set of handmade Italian mountain bike shoes? The Sidi Spider SRS Vernice is an MTB shoe that's packed full of features, as well as sporting a high-gloss vernice finish that looks great whether they're fresh from the box or fresh of the dustiest, dirtiest trail! The Sidi Spider also features an SRS Carbon sole (a pure carbon insert from heel to toe, with a replaceable SRS tread bolted to a narrow, durable nylon frame).
- Soft Instep 2: Anatomical, comfortable strap on top of the foot, with a soft thermo-formed material, increases comfort and reduces energy loss. Pressure is evenly distributed across the arch, and you can perform adjustments from both sides to achieve a perfectly comfortable position for your own foot.
- High Security Velcro: A secue velcro fastner that ensures your straps are unmoveable when you don't want them to!
- Rubber toe: THe upper section of the toe is rubberised to resist and deflect impacts from debris.
- Adjustable heel retention: reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves fit by closing the back of the shoe firmly and securely around the ankle - so it won't move around during steeps climbs or under other pressure.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.