Medi-Dyne ProStretch Plus
For over 20 years, the ProStretch has been the favourite of professional athletes, athletic trainers & physical therapists worldwide. Now the ProStretch Plus delivers a technological advancement that makes stretching calves, hamstrings, Plantar fascia & toes easier and more effective for everyone.
Proven to provide a deep, effective stretch that increases flexibility along the entire inter-connective chain, soothing tight calves, strengthening weak Achilles tendons & foot muscles - delivering the flexibility needed for lasting relief.
The patented ProStretch Plus rocker design automatically holds your foot in the optimal position for providing a biomechanically accurate & efficient stretch that's been proven to work the lower leg muscles more effectively.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce the domino effect of chain reaction injuries
- Flexibility & strength are critical factors in achieving peak physical potential & in preventing & treating injuries
- Wide & adjustable to fit your foot so it provides a better fit for smaller (children’s) & larger feet. Its larger, continuous platform providesincreased comfort & stability for up to size 14 shoe.
The ultimate tool for preventing and treating:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Tight Calf Muscles
- Tight Hamstrings
ProStretch Plus delivers you pain relief from:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Pain
- Back Pain
- Calf Strain and Tight Calf Muscles
- Arch Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain
- Ball of Foot Pain
- Tight Hamstring Pain
- IT Band Syndrome
- Shin Pain
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.