Vie Active Rockell Elite Compression Tights - Navy Rainfall
Designed for the women who needs versatile sports tights, perfect for any workout.
Designed to performa at the highest level, you'll be strutting the thinnest thighs and perkiest butt possible.
Mid waisted and running all the way to the ankle, they are made from a unique F3 sweat wicking compression fabric, to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
- Flat seams for total comfort
- Wide and comfortable waistband
- Thins your thighs and lifts your butt
- Medium rise with second skin fit and a full gusset
- A truly vibrant print that won't fade
- Mid waisted and running all the way to the ankle
- Made from a unique F3 breathable and sweat wicking compression fabric
- Lightweight and breathable to keep you cool and dry
- Reduces lactic acid and decreases muscle recovery time
- 4-way stretch for comfort and incomparable freedom of movement
- Odour resistant, anti microbial, quick drying
- 73% Cationic Polyester/27% Spandex
Composition: Vie Active's F3 compression technology offers enhanced circulation, aids in lactic acid removal, increases flow of oxygen to the muscles and reduces post-workout muscle soreness. Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm to hot conditions. Featherlight and silky soft. Flexible stretch fabric with offset side seams for complete mobility. With 30+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control.
To help you get the best out of our high performance fabrics, in particular our tights, we usually suggest going down a size.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.