Sea To Summit DUFFLE 90L
The Sea to Summit Duffle Bag is a fully featured, expedition grade duffle for hauling gear. It was designed to be more versatile, easier to use and more comfortable to carry than any other duffle at base camp.
- Quick carry: Release handle webbing to full length. Magnet in centre of handles keep them together when the bag is put down. Thin section of handles are easy to grip. Knit underside for cushioning.
- Comfortable portage: Padded lid cushions the user from duffle contents. Top anchor points are close together to keep handles squarely on the shoulders. Wide section of handles spread the load. Ladder lock buckle on handles for easy length adjustment.
- Transit: Great for carrying heavy loads a short distance like from the taxi to the check-in desk. Handles join together for extra length and 2 layers of cushioning. Easy length adjustment with ladderlocks.
- Large lid for easy packing and fast access to gear
- Dual-zipper is super durable and anti-theft
- Multi-functional handles provide 3 versatile carry options
- High strength hooks allow quick change of handle position
- Padded lid and base protect contents
- Streamlined magnetic handle keeper
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.