CamelBak Chute Mag Vacuum Insulated Stainless Bottles - 600ml
Your beverage stays perfectly hot or cold no matter where your day takes you with 600ml NEW Chute Mag Vacuum. A new magnetic top keeps the cap out of the way while you drink. This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps liquids cold for 24 hours (even longer if you add ice), and hot for six, because nobody likes a lukewarm drink. The sturdy, double-walled steel design keeps condensation from collecting on the sides of the bottle, and the powder-coat paint job adds some extra colour. The narrow-mouthed opening also makes it easy to drink and pour without spilling, so you won’t waste a single drop.
- NEW MAGNETIC TOP STOWS CAP OUT OF THE WAY FOR EASY DRINKING
- MAGNETIC HANDLE Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- VACUUM INSULATION Keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 6 hours
- ANGLED SPOUT Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- INTERNAL CAP THREADS No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- DISHWASHER SAFE CAP assembly is top-rack dishwasher safe (hand wash vessel)
- WIDE-MOUTH OPENING Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.