Sea To Summit Basecamp Synth Bt3 Regular Sleeping Bag
The ultra light Ember quilts are an incredibly versatile sleep system that have so many possible uses.
Its balance of size and weight make it an excellent choice to travel with if you hostel and couch surf. It could be used cycle touring and has a place in the ultra light weight walkers pack. It could also be used over your sleeping bag to add an extra layer of warmth.
The Ember quilts can be used in a few different configurations. You can simply sleep under it like a traditional blanket if you don’t like the feeling of being restricted in a sleeping bag, this allows you to stick your arms and legs out to control your temperature.
If the weather is colder and you wish to trap more warmth you can tighten the foot drawcord to create a mummy shape foot box, and also use the press studs down the side of the quilt to close the bottom half of the quilt.
Tightening the foot draw cord will cleverly create a pocket which can secure the end of the quilt over a sleeping mat. The upper section of the mat can be secured to the quilt by the supplied adjustable strap system that connects with press studs and will ensure that you not only stay securely atop your mat, but that you trap as much warmth around you as possible.
The Ember quilt uses our ultralight 15D shell and lining fabrics, and are filled with 750+ Loft Ultra Dry Down. The EbI uses a sew through box baffle construction, removing internal baffles for a lighter and more compact construction, suitably adequate for its intended temperature range. The EbII uses a combined horizontal/vertical baffled construction. The vertical baffles covering the chest section holds the down in place, preventing down from thinning over the torso.
- Ember 1 features a tapered sewn through box baffle quilt construction.
- Ember 2 T features a tapered combined horizontal/vertical baffled quilt construction.
- Ember 3 features a tapered combined horizontal/vertical baffled quilt construction with a short zip to create enclosed footbox.
- All Ember models use 15D nylon shell and lining for minimal weight and bulk, includes four adjustable straps to secure onto mattress, includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.