Sea To Summit Trek Tki Womens Right Hand Zip Long Sleeping Bag
The classic tapered rectangular sleeping bag – redefined!“Sometimes a mummy bag doesn’t fit the bill – a bit too snug, a bit too constricting.For those who like the extra space and versatility of the classic tapered rectangular shaped sleeping bag, we have created our Trek series.” Tim Macartney-Snape
Incorporating our 2D PermaShell™ fabric and a premium 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, the Trek bags are a refined classic. The 60/40 fill ratio in the Trek bags is maintained using a side block baffle and differential cut shell. In the top of the shell a 3D side wall, a feature normally reserved for technical alpine sleeping bags, provides more space for the down to loft right to the edge of the bag. An oversized security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stashing passports and other valuables while travelling. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep.
The Trek series is our choice for adventure travel and globe-trotting. Whether sleeping in hostels throughout Europe, backpacking South America or discovering the Stirling Ranges in Western Australia.The tapered rectangular design offers a good compromise between the comfort of a generous cut shape and warmth of a closer fit. A full length side and foot zip allow the Trek series to be opened out into a full duvet for use indoors and warm weather.
- Tapered rectangular with 3D hood;
- 2D PermaShell™ DWR shell fabric;
- differential cut shell with 3D side walls;
- 60/40 fill ratio; side block baffle;
- zip draft tube with anti-snag;
- cushioned internal hood draw cord with dual adjustment;
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip;
- large sized internal zip pocket;
- includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and acombined storage cell / laundry bag.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.