Stay warm during your outdoor workout with an elegant, lightweight hooded jacket. Delicate side and rear mesh panelling offer ventilation, style and fit.
Made from Super Roubaix with anti-bacterial and moisture wicking performance, this jacket will make a statement.
Super Roubaix is a fleece lined material that is both surprisingly warm and thin that is also strong, soft, comfortable, stretchy, air permeable, resistant, soft and easy to care for. Ideal for cold weather, Super Roubaix is a lightweight, thermal fabric that stays comfortable even when wet and is quick drying, yet also breathable.
Super Roubaix also has a higher compressive and performance effect compared to other fleece lined fabrics.
- Four way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking capabilities helps pull sweat away from your skin
- Hlf front zipper designed to allow extra breathability
- Mesh venting panels on the side, under the armpits and through the hood to make it breathable and for extra style
- Flat lock stitching to reduce chafing
- Pony tail hole in the hood for an aerodynamic fit and shape
- Wear tight for a compressive effect or loose for comfortable and casual fit
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart in the images above to ensure the best fit possible.
Our male model in the images is 186cm and 85kgs, he wears size XL in this top for a looser fit.
Our female model is 168cm and 54kgs, she wears size XS.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your sports top does not fit you may return it for an exchange, store credit or refund.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.