SIX30 Mens Compression Shorts - Cream
CLEARING ALL SUMMER STOCK - PRICES REDUCED TO CLEAR!!
Compression shorts boost circulation and reduce muscle vibration, allowing you to perform at your peak and reduce the risk of injury. Perfect for use during all sports, recovery and travel.
The 2013 model short compression shorts use charcoal stitching for the side panels.
- Made with high denier lycra fabric
- Breathable and moisture wicking material
- Short cut
- Designed to be worn under sports shorts/football shorts
- Flatlock seam construction
- Suitable for all sports
Please refer carefully to our sizing chart below to ensure the best fit possible.
We strive to ensure an accurate fit. If on arrival you find your shorts do not fit you may return them for an exchange, store credit or refund.
- comfortable and durable Review by Ben
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.
What is compression clothing?
Scientifically designed body compression garments, when applied to specific body parts in a balanced and accurate way, accelerates blood flow.
This allows more oxygen to flow through your working muscles, boosting your performance and helping you work at a higher rate for longer.
The benefits of this are next explained.
Why is compression beneficial?
Strenuous physical activity can induce muscle damage, which may lead to decreased range of motion, swelling and impaired muscle function, all increasing the likelihood of injury.
- Compression garments can help reduce physical impact and damage associated with strenuous physical activity
- Compression promotes blood lactate removal which enhances recovery and helps injury management
- Compression improves the efficiency of the muscle and joint pumps
- Compression wear assists blood flow back to the heart and make you more aware of your body's movements. Compression increases proprioception, which heightens senses and awareness for enhanced sustainability, agility and improved technique
In short your energy is harnessed to help you perform better, for longer, so that you enjoy the activity more and recover quicker.
A side benefit of well designed compression wear is that it wicks sweat away from the body, preventing chafing and rashes.
Why choose SIX30?
There is no need to pay the earth for technically designed yet still fashionable compression apparel.
- SIX30 is a 100% Australian family owned business, as such we have very low management costs
- SIX30 is only sold direct from us the manufacturer, to you, the customer… no agents, no middlemen... just low costs
- SIX30 is only sold online. No expensive shop fittings, no high rents and low overheads. We pass the savings on to you!
- SIX30 do not sponsor Michael Jordan for $60M a year! We do not waste money on expensive advertising… therefore you save.
So read the reviews, give us a try and join 1000's of other satisfied customers.