Camelbak AMBUSH HI VIZ Packs - 3.0L
The benefits of hydration packs are clear. They are convenient, efficient and assist ongoing performance.
The Camelbak Hi Viz is used around the globe whenever hydration PLUS visibility is imperative.
- Lightweight, durable 500D High Density Nylon Fabric
- Three-point tear-away harness prevents accidents
- 3.5L dual-zippered front pocket with internal organizer for easy access to gear
- Integrated cover keeps fill port clean and protected
- Convenient filling with external access to the reservoir fill port
- Reflective strips on pack and harness stand out day or night
- Closed cell insulation keeps water cool for hours
- ANTIDOTE™reservoir’s ultra-wide 88mm opening for easy cleaning and ice addition
- Quick Link™ Modular tube connections with positive shut-offHydroLock™ and exit port auto-shutoff
- PureFlow™ tube keeps water tasting fresh from the first use and beyond
- Bite Valve Cover keeps Bite Valve clean from dirt and debris
- Big Bite™ Valve made of self-sealing silicone
- HydroGuard™Embedded compound technology inhibits the growth of bacteria on the reservoir and drink tube surfaces. Does not protect the user from bacteria or other disease causing organisms.
Size in Litres: 3
Primary Material: 500D High Density Air Textured Nylon Fabric
Weight: 0.42 kgs
Height/Length: 45 cm
Width: 26 cm
Depth: 13 cm
Camelbak Series Types:
Cycling - designed for general cycling needs
Mountain Biking - specifically designed for XC and Gravity riding
Outdoors - suits hiking and other outdoor activities
Run - streamlined minimalist designs
Day - perfect for commutes, travel, and any other scenario where you’re moving light and fast.
Snow - ski and snowboard
Tactical - military grade packs tested to withstand the harshest conditions
Hydration Only - general use packs whose primary functions are hydration and comfort
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.