- Zero-Loft™ aerogel insulation keeps water cool 4 times longer than standard bike bottles, and it keeps the bottle lightweight.
- Podium Ice also keeps warm beverages warm during cool-weather rides.
- Bottle is made of taste-free, BPA-free and BPS-free TruTaste™ polypropylene.
- JetValve™ delivers high water flow effortlessly and seals shut automatically.
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
CLEANING THE PODIUM BOTTLE
The Podium® Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the JetValve lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the JetValve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the JetValve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap JetValve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
Upon receipt of payment your order will be packed and posted either the same day, or at latest the next working day.
Paypal and credit cards are processed almost immediately, while bank transfers can take 24-48 hours.
In general we find that deliveries to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane metro and VIC regional are made within 1-3 working days. NSW, SA, TAS, ACT and NT take 2-5 working days. Regional QLD, WA and other remote areas will take 5-7 working days.
Please note these are only expected deliveries times and occasionally delays may occur.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries except for Bulky Items. For bulky items we use Direct Freight Couriers.
COMBINED POSTAGE FOR THE PURCHASE OF SEVERAL ITEMS
Our internal shipping charge calculator will tell you the cost of your postage prior to your checkout. In most cases buying more than 1 item will result in cost savings to you.
- Small items up to 500g cost around $7 postage. Depending on the weight and size you will get 2 sometimes 3 small items posted for this amount.
- Most larger items post for about $12 and you will generally be able to add 1-3 small items at no extra charge
- Once you purchase products over 3 kg in weight there is generally, only a small amount of extra postage charged
COMBINED SHIPPING CHARGES FOR BULKY ITEMS
You can add smaller items together with bulky items and there will generally be no or a small added postage cost. Ordering items such as 2 bike cases may not result in any savings due to their volume. Ordering mid-size items like two fluid trainers together will result in very good savings though. You will get your quote for shipping costs before you checkout.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We now ship to New Zealand. For further details please visit our International page here.